Family Law Lawyers Providing Comprehensive Representation
Divorce and other family law matters often create significant personal and financial challenges. Sometimes, just knowing that you have a dedicated and knowledgeable advocate on your side can provide a tremendous source of relief and confidence during such a difficult time.
Thoughtful Counsel And Solutions For Family Law Matters
You can find the strong advocate you require at Lancaster and St. Louis. Located in Concord, North Carolina, we provide skilled and compassionate representation on behalf of clients in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce and separation: We represent clients in contested and uncontested divorces. We have the knowledge and experience to address all issues that may arise in your divorce, including property and asset division, complex property division, child custody, visitation, post-separation support, alimony payments and child support.
- Child custody and visitation: We have extensive experience assisting clients with child custody and visitation issues that arise during the process as well as any required custody or visitation modifications. We have also represented clients in cases involving third-party custody and visitation.
- Child support payments: We assist clients with child support matters in divorce cases. We also represent clients in child support enforcement actions and child support modifications.
- Modifications of existing orders: We represent clients who are seeking (or opposing) a modification of custody, visitation, child support or alimony.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We draft and review prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Agency and interfamily adoptions: Including stepparent adoption, grandparent and extended family adoption and foster child adoption. We also handle termination of parental rights as part of the adoption process.
Contact Our Experienced Divorce Lawyers
Let our experienced Concord, North Carolina, family law attorneys help you. We provide family law representation in Cabarrus County, the Charlotte metro area and other surrounding communities. For a consultation at Lancaster and St. Louis, please call 704-743-4204, or contact us by email.