Attorneys Holding Dental Professionals Accountable
At some point in our lives, most of us will undergo a dental procedure of some sort. Dentists undergo years of training and education to ensure they know the procedures and practices for providing safe and effective treatment. They are legally required to adhere to these practices for the safety of the patient. When they fail to do so, the patient can suffer debilitating pain, as well as chronic dental conditions.
Recovering Maximum Damages For Those Injured By Dental Malpractice
If you or a loved one has been hurt by dental malpractice or due to the negligence of a dentist, we can help. At Lancaster and St. Louis, PLLC, our personal injury attorneys are skilled in holding these professionals accountable for the harm you have suffered, recovering maximum damages.
For more information about dental malpractice and how we can help, please contact our Concord law offices today.
Our lawyers provide skilled representation to individuals who have received injuries due to the actions of a dentist or dental specialists in the following way:
- Failure to diagnose dental and periodontal disease, including oral cancer
- Improper or delayed treatment of dental and periodontal disease
- Improper administration of anesthesia and other anesthesia injuries
- Infection due to improper treatment
- Mistakes during dental procedures, including root canals
- Dental nerve injury, including lingual nerve injury, inferior alveolar nerve injury
- Needless extractions
We will carefully review the details of your exam and the treatment that was prescribed. Our firm works with a trusted network of dental professionals to get second opinions on how the situation should have been handled, and the treatment you should have been provided.